Price in US dollars ($) per m2 for standard booth
|Region A||Region B|
|ApiTrade Africa Members and Nigerian Nationals||Non-Members of ApiTrade Africa, non-Nigeria Nationals||ApiTrade Africa Members and Nigerian Nationals||Non-Members of ApiTrade Africa, non-Nigeria Nationals|
|Until 1st May, 2018||$200||$250||$150||$200|
|Until 1st July, 2018||$250||$300||$200||$250|
|After 1st July, 2018||$300||$350||$250||$300|
- Exhibitor passes – Up to (9M2 rental space, 2 free passes, 18m2 of rental space, 4 free passes and for every additional 9m2 1 additional pass).
- Information sharing – We agree to share our email address, telephone, and fax number with companies affiliated with ApiTrade Africa and FMARD’s stakeholders.
|Beneficiary Bank:||UBA PLC|
|Bank Address:||ABJ – KEFFI EXPRESSWAY, FCT – ABUJA|
|Account Name:||APIEXPO AFRICA 2018 ABUJA.|
|Account No: ||3002362639|
|Sort Code/ Routine No:||033 083 683|
|Intermediary Bank Details|
|Bank:||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|Bank Address:||NEW YORK|
- Nigeria nationals, can pay the Naira equivalent directly at www.apiexpoafrica2018.org or cash deposit and bank draft toRemember to scan and send the proof of payment to: Secretariat@apiexpoafrica2018.org with email@example.com in copy
- Payments can also be made through the website at www.apiexpoafrica2018.org ,TT, EFT, cash deposit and bank draft.
|Account name (Beneficiary):||APIEXPO AFRICA 2018 ABUJA|
|Bank:||UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)|
|Account Number (Naira):||1020597565|
Duration of exhibition: Exhibition dates and time
Tuesday, 25th September 2018 to Saturday, 29th September 2018 (5 days)
|25th Sept||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|26th – 28th Sept||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|29th Sept||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
For exhibitors, 24th September 2018, 8 AM to 8 PM
30th September 2018 as of 8 AM to 6 PM
- Other bee products including value added products
- Beekeeping technology
- Beekeeping equipment, materials and facilities
- Others in relation with beekeeping industry
Terms of payment
All stand rent invoices are due without deduction immediately after the date they were issued. The execution of this contract and its countersigning by FMARD and ApiTrade Africa is deemed conclusive evidence of the exhibitors’ agreement to pay the full fees due. The application is non-cancellable by the exhibitor. Invoices for miscellaneous services or for supplies ordered separately are due at the time the services were rendered or the supplies provided, but not later than the date they were issued.
All due dates are to be fully complied with. The full and timely payment of the participation fee by the due date is the pre-requisite for taking possession of the exhibition space by the exhibitor. No factual deviation from this rule shall be deemed to be a waiver or postponement of payment. Any objections to the invoice shall only be considered if made within 14 days of the date of the invoice and in writing.
Exhibition program / sales regulations
Although ApiExpo Africa 2018 is a business to business event, the direct selling is allowed to give visitors an opportunity to taste and enjoy the exhibited honey and related products. In the case of infringements, FMARD and ApiTrade Africa reserve the right to take measures against the relevant exhibitors.
Stand walls, floors, the walls of the halls, columns, installations (water, electrical, etc.) and fire protection installations may not have things stuck or nailed to them or be painted or damaged in any other way. Any damages occurring are to be borne by the exhibitor and will be charged to the exhibitor. Any installations (water, electrical, etc.) and fire protection installations and columns located within the allocated stand area are to be left accessible at all times. Floor coverings must be fixed to the floor with the aid of double-sided tape.
The standard catalogue entry is free of charge. For advertising rates, please refer to the application form.
Combating product piracy
The exhibitor makes a binding and irrevocable declaration that the products exhibited by him or her were created by himself or that the products are admissible copies or reproductions of other suppliers or other third parties.
Furthermore, the exhibitor undertakes to respect the preferential industrial property rights of third parties. If the exhibitor is informed of such an infringement of property rights in a proper manner during participation at the event, the exhibitor undertakes in advance to remove products affected by this from his/her stand.
The exhibitor takes explicit note that, in the event of an infringement of this obligation, FMARD and ApiTrade Africa are entitled to exclude the exhibitor from further participation at the ongoing or future events if the relevant conditions in accordance with the special conditions of participation of the event are fulfilled.
- Registration and Admittance
(1) The (rental) agreement shall be concluded with the signed contract by both parties. The relevant contract form provided by the organizer (FMARD and ApiTrade Africa) must be completely filled out by the exhibitor and furnished with a legally binding signature. By submitting the signed contract, the exhibitor accepts and submits to the “Special & General conditions for participation” applicable to the event. This also includes all persons employed by the exhibitor, any sub-exhibitors registered by the exhibitor and any other assistants. As soon as the exhibitor receives the contract signed by the organizer, on receipt of which the (rental) agreement comes into effect. The contract also becomes effectual if the application is made in the form of a fax or a pdf-document.
(2) Conditions or reservations laid down by the exhibitor shall have no validity. All additional agreements, such as the ordering of services or technical connections, individual approvals and special approvals shall be subject to the written confirmation of FMARD and ApiTrade Africa.
(3) FMARD and ApiTrade Africa may, if important circumstances require, while laying out its reasons for so doing – at variance from the admittance – allocate a stand at a different location or change the stand size by up to 10% of the registered area.
(4) Any stand that has not been taken over by the exhibitor or his representatives within one day prior to the start of the ApiExpo Africa 2018 may be reallocated without the exhibitor being entitled to demand reimbursement or to make any other claims.
(5) Conflicting general terms and conditions of business of the exhibitor shall not be recognised by FMARD and ApiTrade Africa.
(6) The organiser reserves the right not to grant admission to the exhibitor due to any factually justified reason, especially if the amount of space available is insufficient.
- Due Date and Payment Default
- For all money transfers in connection with this contract the parties agree upon payment in the currency of the US Dollar (USD)
- The entire contractually agreed sum shall be due immediately after the date of invoice.
- In the event of non-payment notwithstanding the granting of extensions under the threat of refusal, FMARD and ApiTrade Africa shall be entitled to dispose of the stand area or to withdraw from the agreement.
- In the event of the payment deadline being exceeded without dunning, the exhibitor shall be obliged to pay FMARD and ApiTrade Africa the normal banking interest rate.
- The assignment of an allocated stand or parts thereof to sub-exhibitors or fellow exhibitors shall be subject to the prior approval of FMARD or ApiTrade Africa. Sub-exhibitors or fellow exhibitors must be named separately and full addresses provided with binding effect by the exhibitor in a letter enclosed with the application, specifying the respective product programme. FMARD and ApiTrade Africa shall notify the exhibitor of the admittance of one or several sub-exhibitors or fellow exhibitors. A sub-exhibitor or fellow exhibitor shall only have participatory approval following the receipt of this admittance notification.
- The inclusion of sub-exhibitors or fellow exhibitors without the prior approval of FMARD and ApiTrade Africa shall entitle FMARD and ApiTrade Africa to terminate the agreement with the exhibitor with immediate effect and to cause the stand to be cleared at the expense of the exhibitor.
- The exhibitor shall be liable vis-à-vis FMARD and ApiTrade Africa for any fault or negligence caused by the sub-exhibitor or fellow exhibitor as he would be for his own fault or negligence.
IV. Insurance and Liability
- The exhibitor or his representatives shall be responsible for properly insuring the exhibition goods as well as all other equipment and fittings against all transport, assembly and dismantling risks as well as during the event itself, in particular against damage, theft etc.
- Indirect damage and loss of earnings shall be excluded from the liability.
- The exhibitor or his representative shall be liable for all damage caused by their participation vis-à-vis third parties, including damage caused to buildings and the exhibition grounds as well as on these and the fixtures and fittings thereof. The exhibitor shall expressly indemnify FMARD and ApiTrade Africa against any possible third-party recourse claims resulting there from which were not caused by the gross negligence or intentional behavior of FMARD and ApiTrade Africa or their vicarious agents.
- FMARD and ApiTrade Africa shall be entitled to withdraw from the agreement in the event of an application being made to open composition or bankruptcy proceedings against the assets of the exhibitor, or in the event of an application of this nature being rejected on the grounds of insufficient assets. The exhibitor shall be obliged to notify FMARD and ApiTrade Africa thereof without delay.
Should the exhibitor cancel his participation or withdraw from the contract, he/she shall be obliged to pay the full costs of participation. In principle any cancellation of the contract must be made in writing.
VII. Cancellation, relocation, rescheduling and change to the duration of the event
- The organiser is entitled to cancel the event if it has not received the minimum number of applications and the realisation of the event cannot be reasonably expected for economic considerations. Should the event be cancelled due to reasons that are not the responsibility of the organiser or due to force majeure, the organiser is entitled to a cost contribution from the exhibitor amounting to 25% of the participation fee. The exhibitor can also be invoiced for any other services ordered by the exhibitor that normally result in a payment obligation. Should the organiser be in a position to hold the event at a later date, it shall inform the exhibitor accordingly.
- The exhibitor is entitled to cancel his admission to the event held at such later date by corresponding notification the the organiser which must be received within a week of receipt of the information from the organiser; in this case, the organiser is entitled to claim a cost contribution from the exhibitor amounting to 25% of the participation fee. Should the organizer be responsible for the cancellation of the event, the exhibitor is not under an obligation to pay the participation fee.
- Should the organiser have to shorten the duration of an event once it is already in progress due to a case of force majeure or due to reasons for which the organiser is not responsible, the exhibitor is not entitled to any partial or full repayment or a waiver of payment claims by the organiser.
- The organiser shall not be liable in the event of the cancellation, relocation or rescheduling as a consequence of force majeure, in particular in the event of catastrophes, environmental damage, war, riots, terror, third-party crimes, employment disputes, energy shortages etc.
Complaints issued on the grounds of any possible defects in the stand or the exhibition area must be forwarded to FMARD and ApiTrade Africa in writing without delay following occupation, at the latest on the last day of preparatory assembly, thus enabling FMARD and ApiTrade Africa to rectify any possible defects. Complaints issued at a later date cannot be recognised, and shall not lead to any claims being made to FMARD and ApiTrade Africa.
- The exhibitor may only set-off_claims against FMARD and ApiTrade Africa if these relate to claims as described in the general terms and conditions.
- Claims of the exhibitor shall have a 6-month period of limitation. The period of limitation shall start at the end of the month during which the final day of the respective event falls.
- The exhibitor has to ensure that his exhibition stand is presented in a typical manner throughout the exhibition. This includes the stand make-off with walls, carpet, presence of stand personnel and display of exhibits and promotional material on the stand. Failure to meet these terms will result in fines. In addition any damages which can be proofed by the organizer, may be charged to the exhibitor.
X. Place of Performance and Place of Jurisdiction
The place of performance shall be Abuja.
The same place of jurisdiction shall apply in the event of the exhibitor not having a general place of jurisdiction within Nigeria, in the event of his relocating his domicile or ordinary place of residence abroad or in the event of his domicile or ordinary place of residence not being known at the time of the issuing of the complaint.
XI. Applicable Law
The applicable law shall be exclusively the law of the Republic of Nigeria.